We ended our trip in Bangkok and by this point knew we would probably need to be saving some cash. Hence – we ended up at Hotel Indigo Bangkok – where we could use Katy’s employee rate. Understanding we would only have just over 48 hours in Bangkok, we wanted somewhere convenient, but clean, and this hotel definitely met the mark.
Here is what I would say about the Hotel Indigo Bangkok:
- Overall: 8/10 – The hotel is in a great location (actually just across the street and one block down from the US Embassy – which is something you should always be glad not to have to use – but nice to know it’s there!) and was very clean and updated.
- Very reminiscent of some of the nicer/trendier Indigos we have been to stateside (Indigo Lower East Side NYC for instance)
- The one HUGE surprise that we were so impressed with was the rooftop bar/pool combo
- Hotel Indigo Bangkok Rooftop Pool View
- We ended up going both during daylight as well as at nighttime and each view had its own reasons to make your jaw drop
- Otherwise, the room was well-appointed and had everything we needed
- We ended up cashing in on Katy’s IHG employee rate, as well, so we couldn’t beat the price even if we tried!
Til Next Time,